If you decide to apply for one of our properties on a viewing you will be asked to put a holding deposit down in the amount of £200 to take the property off the market while we process your references.
At the same time a Holding Deposit Agreement will be put in place for you to sign and a breakdown of costs will be provided so that all monies that are payable are made clear at the outset.
On move in it is normal practice for the first months rent to be payable in advance together with a security deposit which can vary from property to property and full details will be made clear on each individual property prior to you taking up a tenancy. Please note that the holding deposit is deducted from the initial balance due on move in. Additional pet deposit £100.00 per pet added to the security deposit if this is applicable.
In addition to this there are standard fees that apply to the tenancy and these cover the following:
- Preparation of the Tenancy Agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Taking up references and obtaining landlord approval of the references
- Ensuring all paperwork is in place prior to the commencement of the tenancy
- Arranging for deposit documentation to be signed
- Registering the security deposit with TDS and provision of the certificate of registration, where applicable
- Please note that at the time of application it may not be known whether a Guarantor will be required as this will be indicated from any referencing and therefore this fee will be added only if required for each tenancy and a deed of guarantee will need to be signed.
Tenancy Set Up (one tenant) includes tenant referencing, production of tenancy agreement (fee shared with landlord), obtaining safety certificates, deposit registration and pre let works being actioned
Tenancy Set Up each additional tenant
Guarantor Referencing and production of Deed of Guarantee
Change of Sharer includes redrafting tenancy agreement, referencing new tenant/s, deposit registration and new prescribed information notice